Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dancing and Clapping

Last week our Zaylee girl started clapping!  We have been working on this mile stone for quite some time, but I knew it would happen sooner or later.  Well for this little lady it took giving her some blocks to pound together to understand that she could make noise with her hands too!  She got an early Christmas present from her Aunt Michelle that included a wooden rainbow stacker and she has been obsessed ever since!  The round ball at the top of the stack is her favorite, and is caught frequently holding it high as she talks very loudly to it as if proclaiming something of great importance.  She makes us laugh so much these days with her sweet babbles.  Anyway back to clapping...I had been trying to get it on camera all week, but this girl is camera shy and is well aware of when it is on no matter how sly I try to be! :)  This morning as we were listening to some Christmas music, she walked up to Paul and "asked" him to dance.  There is a lot of dancing that goes on between the three of us in this little home of ours, and I hope there always will be.  It is one of my favorite things!  Here is a little clip of her walking, dancing, and clapping those flapping birdie hands of hers:

As the song goes in the wonderful White Christmas, "The best things happen while your dancing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment