You are saying more words everyday and it is so fun to see you learn and want to mimic everything we say! When we sing with you now, you even make up sounds to sing along with us. It is the sweetest thing.
Sidenote: While we were out shopping, I learned something about store etiquette, or rather expectation, here in France. The store employees are not very fond of little, curious, fast, one year old's running around wanting to touch everything they see, even if it is a BABY store. We were followed by a few women, but we kindly said sorry and I scooped you up and quickly took note not to let you down again. Thankfully the woman helping us was very kind, and thought you were sweet and didn't mind your curiosity. We found you a good, solid seat and feel much more confident driving you around now. It was more of an investment then planned, but this way we will have it for your future brothers and sisters when we come back for visits after we return to the states, and for cousins down the road!
I struggle with that all the time- really being in the moment or catching it on film. But the longer I've been a mom, and the older I get, the more I realize that I just can't remember much that we haven't recorded! Those videos are the most precious thing to me. You think you'll remember the way they sounded but you just don't!
ReplyDelete