how did that happen!??
The day we left France, little miss Zaylee turned four months old!! She has seen so much in her short life so far, and has been loved so very, very well by so many people! I think she is going through withdrawal from all the kisses, snuggles, singing, and all around good times with family this week...that or maybe it's the jet lag?!I have been showing her the videos I took while in France so she can remember all of your voices and faces. It makes my heart sad to be so far away, but I'm so thankful for today's technology for long distance family sake!!
Here is a few shot's from her "four month" photo session today! She was very cooperative, although I wanted a shot with her on her back like previous months, but she wasn't having it. This little lady is getting awfully quick these days with her rolling over abilities and is even making it across the floor with five quick rolls in a row! :)
We miss you so much Tabailloux family, and keep you all close with videos, pictures, and stories we tell to sweet Zaylee Jean!
Sending love to you all!!
it's sunday afternoon and guess what we're doing? looking at pictures of you...just like every other day. sweeeeet one we miss you so, thank you for filling our life with your smiles and easy going disposition.
ReplyDeletewe love you