Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bathing Beauty

Bath time is an every other day occurrence for little Zay, but something we all look forward to.  Paul and I both love giving her baths, and I always try to wait for him to be home and it becomes a family event.  We love those special moments with the three of us, and I know it is important for him to be able to feel a part of things as much as he can since he is away all day.  As I've said many times, Zaylee loves the water, and it just keeps becoming more and more apparent as she gets older and can express her excitement.  While we are stripping her down, she squeals and kicks those sweet little legs of hers in the air as we make our way to the bathroom.  As I reach for the faucet and the water begins to fill the tub, she eagerly stands watching the bubbles form, holding on to the ledge with her tiny, little body bouncing up and down.  There is nothing cuter!!




Today was one of those days that I was so tired, lazy, and lacked every bit of motivation to do anything around the house.  On days like this, I try to find things to easily entertain both Zaylee and myself, as she seems to sense the laziness in me and becomes bored much more easily!  Bath time is always an easy fix and requires little energy, and is a perfect transition into a long (hopefully!) afternoon nap :) 





She is such a happy girl, and I just love her sweet smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment