As much as I enjoy winter (or sometimes as little as), I have never been more ready for a bit warmer weather. I long for the days of our endless walks around the park. The stop at the playground for some good swinging action. Passing by the familiar faces of strangers that also fill their days with the outdoors. I'm ready to get out of the house and play. I'm ready to stretch my legs and feel as if I've had a bit of exercise, without actually having to do the task of exercising. I miss the routine, and the smile on your face as we would get ready to walk out the door. You love the feeling of fresh air on your face, and I am so happy you do! Soon, very soon, we will be freed from the winter blues, and be able to run (literally as you are SO close to walking!) around outside! I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment