In the last two weeks A LOT has been happening, and as soon as I have time to sit down and reminisce about each of these special events I promise I will write it all down for us to look back on and remember. In the meantime, I want to update your word bank that has multiplied immensely through all the chaos!
Your words as of 15 1/2 months:
Hot
Mama
Dad/daddy/dada
Hi
Bye
All done
More
Bapa (Grandpa Denny)
Baby
Bunny
Caca (Aunt Anna taught you that one)
Night Night
Tonton (Uncle in French, and how you call for Uncle Marc)
Tata (Aunt)
Puppy
Cracker
Book \
}These two sound about the same!
Bird /
It's amazing how you have blossomed so much over the last two weeks. Just yesterday you were "helping me sweep" the living room with a little Zaylee sized broom, and Dad looked at you and said, "Since when is she such a little girl!?" We love your growing, developing little self, and find you to be so much fun! You are still so full of life, and are always with a constant smile just as you were as a tiny little baby girl! We love you and pray you grow to be a kind, loving little woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment