Just a quick note to myself:
Now that Zaylee is loving food, she is also filling her pants with more substantial number 2 business. It is sometimes a bit hard for her to work it out, and it's the saddest thing to watch her struggle. As sad as it is, it is also one of the sweetest moments of the day. She looks at me with a red face as little grunts come out of her cute little self, and she puts her arms out towards me as if to say, "help me mama!" I scoop her up, and she digs her sweet head into my chest and pushes against me with all her might. We snuggle like that for as long as it takes for her to push that poopie out, and then gently rest her head on my shoulder with relief that it is finally over. I just love it. Its both the sweetest and most entertaining thing to watch her work so hard at this process. I just can't get enough of this little girl. She fills my heart with so much joy I don't know what to do with it all. I mean, seriously, I'm admitting to loving her stinky butt. That is real love! And those feet. Oh how I could smell them all day! :) Motherhood is the BEST thing I have ever done, along with marrying Paul.
I love this post. For reals. :)
ReplyDelete