Your first taste of food was oatmeal mixed with a banana, and you LOVED it! I couldn't get it in your mouth fast enough, and you ate every single bite with great ease. We decided to go with a very, very loose version of the Baby Led Weaning (minus the letting you feed yourself bit since I hate the mess!) way about feeding you, and I think it will work great with you. Papa doesn't like the store bought food, and since we buy a lot of fruits and veggies as it is the money saved makes me very happy and you seem to like your food chunky and full of real flavor. You have successfully tried banana, avocado, and sweet potato all of which you enjoyed greatly.
Sunday, April 27, 2014
It's eatin' time!
Marcel, my boy, I have been trying my hardest to hold off on introducing you to the wonderful world of food, but you just weren't having it! For over a month now, every bite of food or sip of water we put in our mouth, you carefully and with great longing watched as your pretty blue eyes followed every move we made. Last week your sister gave you her almost empty Pomme Pot without me knowing, and by the time I realized what you had in your hand you had already tasted the sugary goodness. That night we went out shopping for some fruits, veggies and oatmeal to try out with you.
Your first taste of food was oatmeal mixed with a banana, and you LOVED it! I couldn't get it in your mouth fast enough, and you ate every single bite with great ease. We decided to go with a very, very loose version of the Baby Led Weaning (minus the letting you feed yourself bit since I hate the mess!) way about feeding you, and I think it will work great with you. Papa doesn't like the store bought food, and since we buy a lot of fruits and veggies as it is the money saved makes me very happy and you seem to like your food chunky and full of real flavor. You have successfully tried banana, avocado, and sweet potato all of which you enjoyed greatly.
I'm still trying to figure out the best time to feed you, as you either get too full on milk to eat your food or to full on your food to drink your milk. You love both, but are still learning to be able to handle both in your little belly. For now, we will continue to explore and take it a day at a time while we enjoy watching you savor every bite!
Your first taste of food was oatmeal mixed with a banana, and you LOVED it! I couldn't get it in your mouth fast enough, and you ate every single bite with great ease. We decided to go with a very, very loose version of the Baby Led Weaning (minus the letting you feed yourself bit since I hate the mess!) way about feeding you, and I think it will work great with you. Papa doesn't like the store bought food, and since we buy a lot of fruits and veggies as it is the money saved makes me very happy and you seem to like your food chunky and full of real flavor. You have successfully tried banana, avocado, and sweet potato all of which you enjoyed greatly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda your such a beautiful mom!!! you still got it even after two babies!!
ReplyDelete