Saturday, April 5, 2014

Zaylee Says...

Zaylee girl, you are quite the expressive talker and so full of life and character when you are telling your stories.  Lately, you have taken a great interest in your baby brother and talk to him in a very special voice saved solely for him and him alone.  It is not just a voice, but a language all its own and from the looks of it he understands everything you are telling him.  He eats up every word you say and finds you to be the very best source of entertainment and conversation.  The love you two have for one another is one of my favorite things to watch.  It started out small and without great care or concern, but over the past five months it has blossomed into a beautiful display of love, laughter, and friendship.  I pray it continues to grow roots so deep and strong that nothing will be able to rip you two apart.  Growing up, I was the baby by 5 and a half years, leaving me far behind the older three and a bit left out of the sibling friend zone.  They looked after me, cared for me, and loved me well, but it wasn't until I was much older that our relationships turned into beautiful friendships with great depths.  They mean the world to me and I would do anything for them.  My prayer is that while you two grow and experience life together you will look after, care for, and love one another in a way that is sacred to the bond between siblings.  You two are my greatest joys and biggest blessings.  I thank God for you every minute of every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment