This weekend was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Big, blue skies, a cool breeze, and warm sun are what we were able to experience in our two full days together! We took walks, enjoyed the park, played basketball, and at night Paul and I watched movies with wine and chocolate. Like I said, it was wonderful! Bonus: Grandma D and Grandpa D came for an overnight and spent Sunday with us all!
| Joining us for breakfast...although she still refuses to eat! |
| Hating it! |
| Disgust :) |
| As you can see, she loves the swing! |
It is so fun to go to the park now, and actually push Zaylee on the swing and watch her enjoy the air hitting her face as she glides through the air. She has so much fun! Her favorite way to get around these days is on Daddy's shoulders. It is adorable and she gets so excited and rarely ever grows tired of being part of the "high life".
Along with riding on Daddy's shoulders, scooting has becoming pretty popular. She is able to get around even better than last week and is starting to master the pulling herself forward move! It's amazing to Paul and I how smart babies are, and the way their minds can figure out ways to get to things at such a young age! I'm sure she will be crawling, very soon, but like I said before, I am ok with a scooter for a little while longer :)
I love our weekends with no plans, and love our time with Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment